Sunday, April 7, 2013

commitment renewal

I'm not sure what I want to say here.  I got so far behind in my Let It Go OBS that I didn't post anything else so that I could get caught up on my reading.  I believe I shall do this OBS over again in the future.  For now all I can say is that I surely need this new Study called Stressed -Less Living by Tracie Miles. 
Although they may all be for a good cause, I have a tendency to try to get involved in too many things.  And that is my "excuse" for not finishing the last OBS.  

I have decided that the new OBS is going to be a number one priority for the next 12 weeks.  I am still attending a local Bible study every other week and attending my church.  With God's help I will get through this OBS and grow spiritually.  

And so today I pledge to God and myself to stay in a daily relationship with Him and the others in this OBS.  I know that my schedule can change from week to week but I will try to stay on task and up to date on each week of this OBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment