Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hi everyone. I am back. I am really sorry I have been missing in action for the past couple of years.  I guess I had too much on my plate so my blog has been waiting on the shelf. 
I am really working on building this blog with things I am studying in my Bible.  For the most part I will be using my NKJV Spirit Filled Life Bible. Sometimes I may be using a devotional.  My favorite devotional right now is Jesus Calling Enjoying Peace In His Presence by Sarah Young. It is written as if Jesus is speaking directly to the reader.  Very uplifting and encouraging. I recommend it for your next devotional. Here are some pics for you.

Cover of NKJV 
 Here is the inside of the NKJV

I will be back either today or tomorrow to post my first notes on what I am studying right now.  I am going to post at least once a week.  I want to try for more but for now once a week is doable for me. is that even a word?
See you soon and God Bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment